Tuesday, 25 January 2011

tonal

An outfit made up almost entirely of Topshop coming up, I swear the Topshop sales (and ASOS for that matter) are the bane of my life. Although sales are pretty much where I get the majority of my wardrobe, which although still costly, I like to think it is considerably better than coughing up full price for things as soon as they come out. Both the coat and jumper are recent Topshop sale purchases and they are literally perfect for each other, albeit a little too warm for the slightly improving weather, but I can get over that for now. As you can see this coat is the one I mentioned in my previous post, my parents took me to the Metro Centre when they came to visit at the weekend and there it was sat on the rail in my size, calling out to me. Also in the trend of "things I've mentioned I wanted in previous posts and have now somehow managed to acquire" I also got the skinny boyfriend belt from ASOS as you can probably see, which I mentioned here. Like I said, Topshop and ASOS are the bane of my life.


Coat: Topshop
Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Belt: ASOS
Necklace: c/o devore le beau monstre

P.S. I've tried to lay out my photos a bit differently, hopefully it's worked! *EDIT* Yay, it worked!

13 comments:

  1. What a yummy jumper! I really like how your hair looks, too. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit. i love the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, I feel exactly the same about ASOS and Topshop too, I'm a complete sale whore, could be worse though.

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. God love topshop! This is suuch a nice outfit- love the maxi skirt...I'm realy tempted to buy one but so unsure how to style them!

    Danni
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, especially the new jumper. And I'm still searching for a sheer-ish maxi skirt myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that jumper, I have looked at it so many times in Topshop but never got round to purchasing it. The colour combination of the jumper and the jacket are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this! :)
    http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit! love your long skirt and knitted sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah don't worry! Most of my wardrobe consists of Topshop too! I am in love with that jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just discovered your blog, its lovely! I love how you paired the blazer with the jumper - the tones really work well together and great pictures and layout!

    Katie. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a awesome outfit hun, love it!x

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥