Sunday, 13 February 2011

make this easy

I'm really not getting any better at this whole "posting regularly" thing, am I? I was going to post this on Wednesday but, again, random things ended up distracting me and I've only got round to posting it now. I'm sorry, I promise I'll be better at this very soon!

Anyway, like I said this outfit was from Wednesday, although it's something I've worn quite a few times before now, between washes obviously! The skirt is actually a dress that I got from Warehouse in a sale about 3 years ago for £20. It's a wrap dress and has a really low cut bust so unless I wear something under/over it I basically end up flashing my bra, so at the moment I've opted for layering this ASOS jumper over the top, which is another of my more recent sale purchases. I love this jumper as it's cropped at the front but longer at the back so its a perfect layering piece especially over dresses such as this one. I obviously then paired it with my usual accessories and my camel coat, it's my favourite piece of outerwear right now so expect to see it a few more times on here until spring properly shows up!
Coat: Topshop
Dress: Warehouse
Jumper: ASOS
Belt: ASOS
Boots: Debenhams

P.S. Please excuse all the wires in the background, its where my telephone is plugged in and I probably shouldn't unplug it...

P.P.S. Also please excuse the fact that my nails are dire in these pictures, those of you with keen eyesight may notice that one of my nails is almost entirely devoid of nail varnish while others are not. This is why there are no hands/rings/nails pics for you this time, sadly. I also really want a couple of new rings so I don't keep showing you the same ones all the time!

14 comments:

  1. Love how the Camel coat brings colour to this outfit, love how you styled it completely :) Your nails don't look bad at all either i didn't even notice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the coat is gorgeous!
    And I can't find anything bad about your nails....


    http://horridious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the camel and navy together, so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you layered the jumper over the dress! And the gorgeous camel coat..why din't i buy one this winter?? grrr... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style! and your hair is so so lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Coat hun & love the skirt part of the dress!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the coat with that outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always seem to dress so well and your hair is lovely! Very thick and full!

    Katie. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this outfit is beautiful! I'm notorious for having scruffy nails so don't worry! hahah:) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is adorable. I love the way it looks with the brown jacket. Lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this skirt, and the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a perfect outfit! Loving the necklace and belt.
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  13. thankyou for commenting again :). it's my Northumbria interview tomorrow so I'm so, so nervous! come say hi ;) haha x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I'm not really a confident person at heart but I've been practising etc so fingers crossed! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥