Sunday, 20 February 2011

photo diary #1



 
1&2: some very helpful books; 3,4,5,6&7: research for my current project; 8: colour/fabric scheme for said project; 9: listening to Mother by Tori Amos.

Thought I'd start doing a photo diary post at the end of each week to sum up what I've done. As you can see this week's interesting events mainly consisted of doing uni work every now and again, while the rest of my time was spent doing normal, boring things such as eating, sleeping, watching TV etc that aren't really worth recording. Let me know if you want to see more of these posts and I'll make it a regular feature!

5 comments:

  1. your classes look like so much fun & so does this project.. albeit a lot of work, but at least it's not like, algebra ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds exactly like my week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah but I love these kinds of posts, keep it up! Also, this probably sounds weird, but I really love your surname.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Carven's ss11 collection! It's so beautiful :). Thanks for your sweet comment! Hopefully I'll see you in September haha... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing what people have got up to in a week! Your uni work looks so much more interesting than mine, essays about religion and medicine..BLEURGH! Thank you for the #FF too :D

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥