Sunday, 27 March 2011

london photo diary



 



 1-4:  stores I visited on Old Bond Street; 5: Dover Street Market; 6: sneaky snap of someone outside Dover Street Market; 7: more Dover Street; 8: lovely old building, can't remember what its called now though...; 9: couple of guys we found on Savile Row; 10: Burberry store; 11: Browns, loving the Christopher Kane in the window; 11-12: collected some jersey samples from MacCulloch & Wallis; 13: finished off the day with a bit of Dirty Dancing at the theatre!

I'm so sorry that these photos are so late. I arrived back from my trip just over two weeks ago now but haven't been able to post about it until now, as I've spent the last two weeks in a right state about my uni work and just life in general to be honest. However I'm feeling a lot more positive about it all now and from now on I swear I will be a much better blogger, as well as a much better fashion design student!

Anyway here are my photos from the London trip, mainly of buildings/store fronts as photography in pretty much all of these stores is verboten (that's "forbidden" for those of you with even less knowledge of German than me). I would have loved to have taken numerous pictures of all the beautiful things especially in places like Acne, Alexander McQueen, Dover Street Market, Burberry, Issey Miyake and Browns Focus but sadly this wasn't the case. Maybe if I was a super famous blogger with an epic DSLR camera and invites to fashion week I could convince the shop assistants that taking photos in their store would actually be greatly beneficial to them but sadly, again, this isn't the case. I'll just have to carry on nicking said images off those super famous bloggers until I'm allowed to take them myself!

Expect Paris photos tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, love the one of the two guys... all suited and booted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! i love london and this has made me love it even more! Hope everything is okay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love photo diaries, thanks for sharing!!

    http://www.styleinterplay.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish everyone dresses as smartly as those two guys, they are actual class - love it!

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah McCulloch & Wallis...The most ridiculously priced albeit necessary shop in London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images! Hope you've had a lovely time, I've missed reading your posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks amazing, london looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos sweet, I'm glad you had a lovely time in London! Hope all is going well at Uni. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures :) I hope you're feeling better about uni work too, I'm always here if you want a chat! :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥