Friday, 13 January 2012

favourites



























Coat: Topshop; fur collar: Topshop; shirt: Acne; skirt: H&M; brogues: Topshop; bag: ASOS; ring: Topshop: skull necklace: Topshop; cross necklace: Urban Outfitters.

I went into Leeds on Sunday with my mum to pick up a few things and have a look in the sales and this is what I wore. I paired my new Acne shirt with my faux leather midi skirt. This skirt has been worn to death recently, it's definitely one of my favourite purchases of last year, it's perfect for cold weather plus it's kind of water proof! The Acne shirt is pretty much perfect as well. Comfortable, flattering and the silk is lovely and cool, which is nice when you've got used to synthetic materials making you overly hot and sweaty all the time.

The only notable things I picked up while shopping were a pair of new pyjama's since my old ones are all full of holes (does anyone know why they get so holey when you're basically wearing them while surrounded by soft squishy things? I just don't get it!) or really short on the legs from shrinking in the wash (I have two pairs of Cookie Monster pj's that have both met with the same fate) plus my mum and I bought up a load of Paperchase wrapping paper, as it was all on sale for a bargainous 80p a roll, ready for next Christmas. It's nice to feel prepared!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love the coat especially,

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, love that skirt!!

    Drea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenlederrock aus...geiler weiter glockenlederrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenlederrock....würde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g....ps wow du bist traum.......wunder schöne Lady

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥