Friday, 6 January 2012

worth










































































Acne "Worth" Silk Sleeveless Shirt from net-a-porter.com

A beautiful Acne shirt that I treated myself to in the January sales. I've wanted an Acne piece for a while now plus I've been looking for an oversized sleeveless shirt so when this turned up on Net-a-Porter for £60 I just couldn't help myself. It had originally been reduced to £100 but I waited to see if it would end up being reduced further and thankfully it was. It's something I know I'll get plenty of wear out of as it's such a simple, staple piece plus the light, airy silk will be perfect for spring and summer. I'm really looking forward to pairing this with one of my many midi or maxi skirts, so hopefully you'll see an outfit post featuring it very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh very nice, I've ordered an A.P.C jumper but it's at the bloody DHL depot! Looking forward to unwrapping all the lovely packaging. Definitely need to get some Acne next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shirt - I love Net-a-porter's packaging! When I bought my Elizabeth and James shoes from them I literally sat in bed and squealed in delight and how pretty everything was!!

    Drea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I got someting from the Net a Porter sale too. gutted I missed this beauty love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥