Sunday, 19 February 2012

photo diary #3































































































1: Recently purchased ASOS boots; 2 & 3: My bunny, Sky, and his accidental cape made of straw; 4 & 5: Some of my Pinterest boards, started using it this week and I kind of love it; 6: Redecorated front room, was originally the dining room which I'd used as a sort-of studio, now converted into my studio. Plus it'll be a living room once the sofa's delivered; 7: Detail of the chandelier; 8, 9 & 10: Studio storage, still can't believe I managed to fit all my stuff in a few sets of shelves; 11: A-Level final pieces ready to FINALLY go on some form of wall; 12, 13 & 14: The wonderful IKEA and its space-saving solutions.  This drawer unit perfectly fits all my work/portfolio etc so it's literally a god send, plus it's actually called ALEX, made for me or what!?; 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19: Yesterday's outfit (New Look jacket, Urban Outfitters blouse, Topshop dress, ASOS boots) featuring the Miss Selfridge body chain that is part of my giveaway. Only less than an hour left to enter, so make sure you do it now if you want in! The winner will be notified tomorrow.

Thought I'd get back into posting photo diaries, had started them last year but didn't manage to keep them up. Hopefully I'll have enough interesting stuff to fill these up with! We're currently doing major redecorations to our house so you may end up seeing a bunch of swatches and furniture and so on. Any objections, let me know!

10 comments:

  1. Love the chain with that dress, gutted I missed the giveaway. I have the same dress in the shorter version and now feel it needs a gold harness chain!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your rabbit is so cute! I love this outfit especially the body chain it's fabulous!
    dimples

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo diary! really like that fab body chain!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photographs, your rabbit!! Too cute :)
    Love those boots too!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh is your bunny cute! I've always wanted one but have always had vicious cats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous (love that outfit!) and your artwork is incredible! And ahh, your bunny is just, ahhh!

    Emily Wears Things
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are fabulous and such a sweet little bunny <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing boots, and your bunny is such a cutie. Love your blog - new follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the boots i want a pair, sorry but i am going to have to copy and visit ASOS and buy the same pair.. and how cute is your bunny :0) .. loving your blog very new follower will be showing my teenage daughter it also for inspirations on fashion.. looking forward to your next blog... x

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥