Tuesday, 28 February 2012

photo diary #4




























































































































1, 2 & 3: Bright pink/orange knit still left in the Topshop sale online, bought for a measly £10. Also got the Mary Katrantzou tote bag and NewGen lookbook thrown in for free (unfortunately couldn't quite stretch to any of the proper Mary Katrantzou pieces although I really quite fancied this one) 4, 5, 6 & 7: Finally got hold of this season's Elle Collections, such love for Christopher Kane and the moodboard-style colour pages; 8: Neon feature in The Telegraph Magazine, wish the H&M dress/clutch were in any of my local H&M's; 9: Got my pinboard up, have started off with the SS12 poster that came with the last ASOS magazine. Only realised yesterday that it says 12 in Roman numerals even though my sister pointed it out to me when I put it up apparently; 10 & 11: AS/A-Level work finally displayed in my bedroom (image 10) and studio (image 11) 12 & 13: Got myself the Gareth Pugh for Topshop tee, him and I have something in common in that I also wanted to be a professional dancer once upon a time! 14: Finally got this Boohoo jacket I've been eyeing up. Been after an oversized, long-line black jacket/blazer hybrid-type thing for a while (to be precise, ever since I got this rust River Island one) and this one seems to fit the bill nicely; 15: And to finish, an adorable bonus bunny shot.  Feel free to bask in the cuteness! 

Had meant to post this on Sunday, however my terrible internet decided to stop functioning and then yesterday I spent almost the entire day accompanying my mum to the hospital for something which could have been very, very scary but turned out to be okay. Hence why it's a couple of days late! Outfit posts to come later in the week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥