Friday, 10 February 2012

spring/summer inspiration






























































































































































































































































































































































































































Image credits: 1&2 via Streetpeeper; 3 via My Labyrinth; 4 via Happy Because; 5 via Facehunter; 6 via Fashionistable; 7 via unknown tumblr; 8 via Vanessa Jackman; 9 via Alice Point; 10 & 12 via Stockholm Street Style; 11 & 13 via unknown tumblr; 14 via Mr Newton; 15 via Wayne Tippetts; 16 via Nobody Knows Marc; 17 via Topshop tumblr; 18 via Stockholm Street Style; 19 via Elle UK; 20 via Style Sightings.

Currently inspired by pastel layering, pleats, shirt dresses and buttoned collars, asymmetry,  flatforms, midi/maxi lengths, cut-outs and body harnesses, neons, 90's grunge, round sunglasses and coloured lipstick. What's inspiring you at the moment?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. The slip dress in the first image is beautiful. I wish my arms where slim enough to wear one.
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the most amazing photos! Lovely selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog, you have amazing taste! and I really love your hairstyle:)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥