Saturday, 31 March 2012

accents

































































































Top: H&M; skirt: Topshop; necklace: Topshop; clutch: ASOS; brogues: Topshop; ring: Miss Selfridge.



My brother showed up yesterday and he'd got himself a new camera lens so I coerced him into taking some photos for me. The weather was still pretty nice, albeit a bit colder, so I went for some longer layered pieces, including this new H&M top which I had actually ordered about two weeks ago but it just took forever to arrive for some reason? Anyway I absolutely love the asymmetric cut and the paint effect detail, although the super bright sunlight (and the brother's growing boredom of taking photos of me and having to keep changing the settings) meant that I couldn't quite photograph all the detail but it's lovely so  just take my word for it! I thought I'd continue the accent of yellow with my new clutch, I figured since it's a neon yellow that it wouldn't be overly "matchy" and just help highlight the colour detail. What do you think?

P.S. Birthday tomorrow! Will spend the morning in pj's being lazy and (hopefully) opening  all my cards and pressies followed by a meal in the evening at Salvo's in Headingley with the family. Excited!

3 comments:

  1. Love this, especially the clutch! I've heard lots of people say H&M's website is pretty rubbish actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh the top is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥