Monday, 5 March 2012

back in black


























Jacket: Boohoo; top: ASOS; skirt: Peacocks; bag: Accessorize; necklace: Topshop; brogues: Topshop.

The head-to-toe colour didn't last long. The weather yesterday was decidedly wet and grey  so the black came out yet again, although this Peacocks skirt I got a while ago before the company went into administration added a bit of much needed colour. It's technically supposed to be worn so that the short section sits at the front while the dipped hem sits at the back, however on experimentation I felt it looked better like this, particularly when layered up with the black oversized jacket and top. This outfit has a sort of unintentional 80's vibe to it I think, which wasn't really what I was going for, but I guess it kind of works all the same. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love your little bag!

    Catherine, XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! yes to layering! I love the skirt! So chic!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lovely outfit, I love the layered effect!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥