Monday, 26 March 2012

birthday wishlist
















































Since it's my birthday in less than a week (6 days to be precise) I thought I'd compile a few of the things that I wouldn't say no to, gift-wise. Granted my Disneyland trip is my major present so I'm not expecting a lot but it's nice to imagine all the same, plus give any ideas to those who aren't quite sure (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!). I've been after a PS3 ever since the sodding thing came on the market but just haven't had a viable reason/sufficient funds to get one for myself so instead I will have to wait upon the charity of others! My main reason for wanting a PS3 is so I can finally play the 13th Final Fantasy installment (have so far played, and completed, 8 through 12. Final Fantasy nerd and proud) but then they went and released a sequel as well so now I just have to play it. It isn't supposed to be particularly good in comparison to the rest of them but it's like if you love a TV show but the later series are nowhere near as good as the earlier ones, you're still compelled to watch even if you're likely to end up disappointed (I'm looking at you True Blood). I'm just hoping that when Final Fantasy Versus XIII eventually comes out, or whatever it's going to be called, it'll be so super cool and edgy that we can forget that the other ones were a bit shit. Plus I really want to be able to play the Silent Hill HD Collection when it comes out, I was a bit too young to play the originals when they were first released so I'm looking forward to being scared shitless when the remake comes out (that second link makes me laugh so hard even though it's from one of the scariest games ever, Amnesia. Play with caution!)

Anyway, moving on from the video game topic (I bet I've bored you all to death!), I am otherwise after another camera lens, can't decide if I'd be better off with a zoom lens or macro, so any help from those of you who have more DSLR know-how than I do would be greatly appreciated! Aside from that there's a few pieces of jewellery I'm currently eyeing up along with the Topshop dresses and the independent designer leather pieces from Boticca and then an American Dad boxset because I could pee myself laughing at American Dad for hours! Not much then haha!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog earlier (: I'm after a new lens too, I really want a wide DoF one though, and def can't afford it! Also, I have that bouncing bunny bracelet and it's perfect to layer with other bracelets! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was your blog that I spotted it on haha! it's just so adorable, anything bunny related is good in my book!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. My boyfriend got a ps3 for Christmas and I have since become a Fifa widow haha. I've always been intrigued by the Silent Hill games, even though I would never be able to actually play them as I would probably scream and throw the controller at the TV at the first scary bit! That lilac dress is a dream. Happy birthday for 6 days' time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful wishlist !hope you bougt them !:)

    Kisses
    Mirel

    http://fashionalphilosophy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥