Saturday, 24 March 2012

grey marl & neon

























Dress: Topshop; bag: Aldo via ASOS; boots: ASOS.

Another pretty simple outfit worn earlier this week. I had my weekly hospital appointment plus we ran a couple of errands in town so it didn't exactly call for anything particularly "out there" so I just threw on the grey midi and paired it with my neon bag. I've seen these two shades paired together before by others and thought they worked really well together, so I figured this combination would be a pretty safe bet. 

These photos were taken at Shibden Park, they apparently teach classes in dry-stone walling (yes that's a thing) so there were all these different examples of, well, dry-stone walls, one of which was this big circular one. So I thought, why not use it as an oh-so fun outfit photo background? Plus, y'know, little built in seats perfect for a jaunty accessory photo. What's not to like? 

3 comments:

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥