Sunday, 18 March 2012

photo diary #6







































































1: Sleepy Sky; 2: Sky's new tunnel which he greatly enjoys; 3: Company's High-Street Edit, one of the very few mainstream magazines I try to get every issue of. I love the quirky styling and I am a real sucker for seeing what's coming out on the high-street in the coming weeks; 4: Programme from when I saw Florence & the Machine at Manchester Arena on Thursday night, it was incredible, but the first time I saw her at the Manchester Apollo in 2009 will always be one of the best gigs I've ever been to, and I've been to A LOT; 5 & 6: New bags, neon yellow one is from Aldo via ASOS while the pink is from Accessorize; 7: Outfit worn to see Florence & the Machine (New Look shirt dress, Boohoo jacket, Accessorize bag) I had intended to do a proper set of outfit photos but the light was disappearing and my camera wasn't playing ball so you'll have to settle for just a snapshot; 8: Sky being adorable in his favourite hiding place behind the furniture.


I reckon I'm going to do my "week in photos" style posts more like this from now on, as the likes of the lovely Daisybutter and LLYMLRS do so well, I think it's the best way to do quick photo diary posts as it separates them out more from my outfit posts and takes up less general blog space. I've been a bit poo this week at outfit pictures, like I said in the captions above I had intended to do proper outfit photos on Thursday but it was late on when I finally had the chance to do them so the light levels were terrible and then my camera decided that it didn't want to take any photos at all, even with my brother on hand to help it still didn't do what it was supposed to, so I ended up with just a couple of pictures where my face looked pretty much like this hence why it's cut off! Please do accept Sky's face (x2) as a much cuter replacement!

P.S. I hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day those of you in the UK, and internationally for that matter! I don't think there's ever a wrong time to tell your mummy just how much you lovey-dovey them!

3 comments:

  1. Sky is such a little cutie! You must be such a proud bunny mummy! (: I love those neon bags as well. Thanks for the mention Alex, I considered scrapping mine altogether but popping daily photos into my outfit posts didn't go down too well haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photographs, Sky is precious!
    Love that outfit too, that shirt dress is so fab.

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥