Sunday, 25 March 2012

photo diary #7



















































































































1: Flower from the bouquet my brother gave my mum for mother's day. It had gone all droopy so my mum gave it to me in a little vase. A bit of time on it's own left it feeling a lot better! 2: New picture frame I got for my bedroom. £4 from The Range! 3 & 4: Mummy and daddy booked Disneyland Paris for my birthday, although we're going the week after my birthday as that's the only time they could get time off work. There are no words to describe how excited I am, I think I'm actually turning 2 not 20! 5 & 6: This week's ASOS purchases, grey seam detail maxi skirt, black slouch back vest & envelope laptop case in fluoro yellow; 7: The sofa for my studio room was finally delivered, also get to re-use the cushions from when I had the flat; 8, 9 & 10: Newly redecorated living room, it used to be all red and dark green and super chintzy, so it's lovely that's it all fresh and light in there now! 11, 12 & 13: It's Sky's 5th birthday today, so I thought I'd show you all my mad Photoshop skillz, plus some shots of him being quizzical/sleepy. You can tell I'm just a bit attached to him, can't you?

Had planned on posting this much earlier but blogger hasn't been agreeing with me today. It kept resizing the image to be too small so I had to split it into two, any idea how to stop it from doing that?

5 comments:

  1. can you link me to the neon clutch please i cant find it on the website, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ignore that comment i just realised you already linked it! its out of stock :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your photo frame, it's so pretty! Sky is gorgeous <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the bright bag!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥