Saturday, 3 March 2012

spring colour


































































































 Jumper: Topshop; skirt: Rare @ Topshop; bag: ASOS; boots: ASOS.

Since we've actually had some nice weather this week, my mum and I decided to visit one of our favourite places, Golden Acre Park in Leeds. I've posted about my visits there on the blog before as it's somewhere I have fond childhood memories of so it's become one of my family's go-to places when the weather's nice and we fancy a bit of a walk. In honour of the sunshine I figured I would finally try my hand at some proper spring/summer colour. Although I did feel a tad conspicuous at times, it was a nice to not be wearing my usual black/white/neutral colour palette and trying out something new. Plus, being out and about, it was nice to see that spring is starting to poke its way through. I thought I'd capture a few of the bits of blossom and an adorable sleeping squirrel (!) since I really need to improve my DSLR skills, plus y'know, pretty!

























































5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit. The colours go perfectly and you look gorgeous! That lipstick is fabulous.

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit lovely colour palette. And the photographs of the woods are lovely too!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photographs are nice... the flowers look so, cute. I really like the outfit too, I love pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pink maxi skirt!! Such a lovely colour.

    Ginger Pickle ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colours and the shots are really pretty.

    J x

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥