Sunday, 8 April 2012

photo diary #9































1: New lilac Topshop midi dress (as seen here) 2: New Mink Pink check maxi skirt from Urban Outfitters; 3: Sky investigating my new purchases; 4: Topshop dress came with 2 (?) copies of the new Topshop magazine. Sister went shopping the same day and also picked up 2 copies. Now have 4 copies. If anyone needs one let me know! 5: 17 Lasting Fix nail polish in Parma Violet; 5: Dad went and bought me the 35mm lens (the same one as my brother) plus a UV filter. Thank you Dad! 6 & 7: Also got the ASOS magazine the other day and want pretty much everything in it. Especially like the styling in the "four ways to wear" piece; 8: Easter Sunday equals nommy chocolate; 9: I figured my bunny ears were appropriate.

Hope you've all had a lovely Easter! I won't be posting for the next 5 days as we leave for Disney Land Paris early tomorrow morning. I'll hopefully get plenty of photo's to share with you guys, it'll be fun to play with all my new lenses! À bientôt!

3 comments:

  1. Very, very jealous of your two new purchases; I've been coveting them both!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs! Totally drooling over that camera lens, its wonderful!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. disney land.. how fun! :D ohh lucky you! i want a 35mm lens too!!
    happy late easter!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥