Tuesday, 3 April 2012

turning twenty










































































































I'm wearing: Dress: Daisy Craver for Warehouse; jacket: Boohoo; clutch: ASOS; belt: ASOS; wedges: ASOS. Anna's wearing: Dress: Rare @ Topshop; Blazer: Vila (mine); bag: Marc B; heels: Matalan (old); necklace: Urban Outfitters.


The outfits from my birthday on Sunday. Maybe not the best idea to include my sister here as she so much prettier/slimmer/more photogenic than I could ever be, and she is kinda showing me up as an unattractive, blobby-type person, but I adore her so here she is! I decided I fancied wearing this Warehouse dress again, as seen before here, as I felt it would be perfect with my neon clutch. I also wore it back-to-front as I felt the shape was more flattering this way. As for my sister, well she'd look good wearing a bin bag now wouldn't she? Actually I did dress her up in a bin bag once. And she did look good. Point proved!

Our trip to Salvo's was pretty successful, we all ate so much that even moving was a challenge, but the food there is incredible and I do not regret my self-inflicted food coma for one second. Having said that, once we were back home and a few hours had passed my birthday cake came out and I did in fact manage to polish off a piece, albeit a wafer thin one. I then proceeded to fall asleep on the sofa. So a good birthday all in all!

























































N.B. I have noticed a significant drop in comments/visits in the past couple of weeks so I was wondering if there was anything about my posts that any of you think needs improving? Obviously I don't want to keep posting content that isn't interesting to my all-important readers, so please, please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve. Any tips, hints, constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. You can also contact me on my twitter as well. Looking forward to hearing any responses!

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday gorgeous and you and your sister are both stunning. I love your outfit and i am literally screaming at your clutch total perfection xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna (The Sister)3 April 2012 at 21:02

    I love you too Alex! <3 Tehe. Thank you for putting up the best pictures of me - it's a rare moment when there are good pictures! And in no way are you an unnatractive blob! So shh! ;) XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a lovely birthday! I love your outfit and the clutch looks so good with it!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. o wow, u look so great!

    and happy birthday ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! You guys look totally amazing! Looooooooove the neon clutch! Love.

    PS. We’ve a Gift Card Giveaway to LYLIF on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥