Tuesday, 29 May 2012

just killing time

Sleeveless denim jacket: vintage Levis; dress: Topshop; bag: Accessorize; boots: ASOS; sunglasses: Urban Outfitters; cross necklace: Urban Outfitters; skull necklace: Topshop.

This dress has got to be one of my favourites at the moment. It's so light and easy to wear and is perfect for that sort of 90's grungy look, which we should all know by now I am a big fan of. Obviously I had to play on that and pair it with my vintage sleeveless denim jacket and, after purchasing these sunglasses yesterday, I just had to put them on as well to take these photos. I was worried that round frames wouldn't suit me originally, I'd thought maybe having a round face combined with round sunglasses would make my face look the size of a planet, but I'd had these sat in my shopping basket online while I dithered about it but then actually going into UO yesterday and trying them on meant that I discovered that even with a round, chubby face like mine, you can still get away with retro round frames! I actually think they suit me a lot more than most other styles and I just know they'll make any outfit just that bit edgier!

Also, in case any of you are wondering why on earth I am wearing thick black tights when the weather has been so warm, I have a wax booked in a week's time so those of you who are aware of waxing, er, "preparation" can deduce from that what you will! God, it sucks being a girl sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that dress, how you've styled it is great too xx

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥