Monday, 28 May 2012

photo diary #13

1: Summer time is curly straw time; 2: Finally got our Download Festival RIP passports. 8 days and counting! 3: New sunglasses from Urban Outfitters. Have been after some round-frame one's for a while and these are perfect! 4: Nails in 17 Lasting Fix in Parma Violet and Barry M Nail Effects in white; 5, 6 & 8: My Sky-baby on his lead playing in the garden. Yes, that is a rabbit, on a lead. I'm hoping to get him a new one that has an elasticated lead as this one yanks on him a bit too much when he tries to leg it off in another direction!

This past week has mainly been spent out in the garden enjoying the nice weather,  punctuated with the odd barbecue and taking my bunny for walkies. If I'm honest I'm basically just counting down the days until Download Festival, it's just helped that the weather's been super nice to keep me distracted. I'm just hoping it will last, or at least return, in time for Download!

Anyway I had meant to post this yesterday but, like I've said, sunshine = 1 distracted Alex! Having said that I had actually got out and about yesterday to go shopping in Leeds and so the outfit photo's from then should be up in the next day or two. The sunglasses were one of yesterday's purchases, along with this floral skirt, again from UO, but I hadn't had time to try it on before I bought it and got it home only to find that it was too small. It's not really surprising though to be honest, especially with the size of my bloody hips! The main reason for our shopping trip, however, was to get some festival-appropriate boots for my sister. She ended up getting these floral DM's from Schuh which I'm super jealous of as I really want a pair of DM's. We are the same shoe size though, so I might just get to share them with her....

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I adore curly straws hahaha, don't think I've used one since I was verrry young though! Love those sunglasses too (: the sun has made me even more lazy than usual, getting up for my internship today was super hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunnies and your rabbit is adorable!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs, absolutely in love with your rabbit!
    dimples
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore the rabbit i want one so badly,hope you enjoyed download i used to watch it online.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥