Saturday, 9 June 2012

blackened

This is a scheduled post as I am currently away at Download Festival! Follow me on twitter for updates while I'm away!




Crop top: ASOS; skirt: H&M; necklace: Regal Rose; bracelets: ASOS and unknown; clutch: ASOS; wedge boots: ASOS.

Photo's taken earlier in the week before we went out for my dad's birthday. The pleather skirt and crop top combo is a favourite of mine at the moment, in the past I've usually avoided wearing all black for some reason but I'm finding myself more and more drawn to it recently, especially when I can pair it with a shit-load of gold jewellery! Hope you're all having a good weekend so far, I've scheduled this to post while I'll be watching (ie, dancing like a loon to) Killswitch Engage, a band I've been literally waiting for years to see. Regular posting will be back next week!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh this is a gorgeous outfit, hope you're having fun at Download!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great outfit, I love all black!
    Ooooh so jealous you're at Download, have a great time!

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look! love your skirt :)

    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love an all black look.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenlederrock aus...geiler weiter glockenlederrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenlederrock....würde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g....ps wow du bist traum.......wunder schöne Lady

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥